The kitchen Prep Zone will always benefit from its own designated sink. Supplying a water source in this zone helps for cleaning food or adding water to a mix. It can also transform your kitchen into an entertaining zone when filled with ice and bottled beverages.
There are a variety of prep sinks shapes in multiple materials available to compliment any kitchen design. Here are Vestabul’s Top 10!
1. The Round Prep Sink because it is easy to wipe out in one smooth swoop and accommodates standard kitchen strainers.
2. The Square Prep Sink because it works well in Modern, Contemporary, High-Tec & Transitional Kitchen designs due to its strong crisp lines.
3. The Rectangular Prep Sink because it is great for awkward spaces and can be installed in its long or narrow position.
4. The Oval Prep Sink because it coordinates with a variety of main sink shapes and is easy to under mount.
6. The Integrated Prep Sink in stainless steel because it gives a smooth edge between counter and sink while being heat proof.
7. The Hammered Copper Prep Sink because it compliments rustic kitchen designs and adds an accent point to any kitchen.
8. The Patina Bronze Prep Sink because it blends in with the quartz countertop and offers an affordable luxury for a custom look.
To see more prep sink examples visit Real Life Solutions for the Kitchen Prep Zone!
- Bringing Function to a Builder Grade Kitchen
- Adding the Details to a Downsize Part 3